Friday, May 21, 2021

Db2 for i Blog Email Subscriptions

FYI - Blogger's traditional FollowByEmail service is being withdrawn in July.  

I've setup a new email subscription service for those that wish to be notified of blog updates via email notifications.  In the right-hand navigation bar, just scroll down until you find the "Follow this Blog By Email" section - fill in your name & email address and hit the Subscribe button.

I believe that I've setup the email service to only generate an email when a new blog entry is added.  If you start receiving more emails then that, please post a comment so that I can adjust the settings appropriately.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kent,

    Just in case there I other folks like me reading this who struggled to find out where to sign up for the new Blog alert, can you add a post that walks someone through the process please

    Cheers Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently added more signup information to my original post. Do you think more details are needed?

    ReplyDelete